Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad. Great recipe for Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad. This isn't so much of a recipie as it is a healthy dinner idea. Pat Mozersky's Chefs' Secrets column is a reader favorite, thanks to the great restaurant recipes she persuades owners to share.
This isn't so much of a recipie as it is a healthy dinner idea. At Green, they use a product called Bragg Liquid Aminos in the dressing, but Mike. Mike's Amazing Mayonnaise is Chefler Foods premium brand of extra heavy mayonnaise. You can have Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad
- You need of ● For The Chef's Salad [chilled produce as needed].
- You need of Fresh Chopped Crispy Kale [75%].
- It’s of Fresh Chopped Crispy Butter Leaf Lettuce [25%].
- It’s 1 of " Cubed Chopped Turkey.
- Prepare of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of " Cubed Honey Baked Ham.
- It’s 1 of " Cubed EX Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of " Cubed Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [clean wiped dry – not washed].
- It’s 1 of " Sliced Cucumbers.
- It’s 1 of " Extra Firm Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of " Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 of " Chopped Celery.
- It’s 1/2 of " Chopped Carrots.
- You need of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Halved Black Olives.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- It’s of Thin Sliced Radishes.
- Prepare of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare of Fully Drained Chopped Artichokes [in water].
- It’s of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Prepare of Fine Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- You need of ● For The Toppings [as needed].
- You need of Boiled Eggs Halved.
- Prepare of Fresh Garlic Croutons.
- You need of Real Ranch Dressing [from packet with whole milk & mayo].
- Prepare of Quality Italian Dressing [homemade is best].
Using only the highest quality vegetable oil and the freshest egg yolks, Mike's Amazing Mayonnaise contains the perfect balance of fermented vinegar, lemon juice, real sugar and natural spices. Loaded with fresh herbs and sturdy kale and then set off by a bright and spicy dressing, this salad is an ideal counterpoint to the more decadent dishes on the table. But don't let the trendiness put you off. Whether you're juicing, baking, or incorporating your kale into a main dish or salad, we've got quick and easy recipes.
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad instructions
- Mix your dressings well and chill..
- Bring your older room temp eggs to a steady boil. Then turn off heat and cover. At 18 minutes drain and refill pot with cold water..
- Chop all of your vegetables and peel your eggs..
- A spicy zesty Chef's Salad..
- Feel free to get creative with this salad!.
- Serve with sides of chilled dressings and croutons. Enjoy!.
Wanting to eat healthier and enjoy more salads? You'll never buy the store-bought stuff. Autoimmune issues don't have to keep you from eating delicious foods. In fact, with the right ingredients and bold recipes, everyone can enjoy healthy and satisfying meals. Chef Michael Symon, who has lived with pain caused by inflammation for years, is sharing his experiences and knowledge of foods to avoid and the best ingredients to embrace to help counteract and manage autoimmune disease.