Chewy Curried Tofu.
You can cook Chewy Curried Tofu using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chewy Curried Tofu
- It’s 300 gr of tofu block.
- You need 10 tbsp of katakuriko.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of powdered chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder (use your favorite).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 2 cups of Oil for frying (I used about 2 cups).
Chewy Curried Tofu instructions
- Combine all ingredients except oil. Mix well. Knead with your hands if necessary..
- If the mixture is too watery, add more katakuriko. If too dense, add a bit of water. Form balls with your hands..
- Heat the oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, lower the heat and add the tofu balls. Flip them when the bottom is golden brown. When all surface is golden brown, they are ready!.