Asian Fusion Chicken Wings. The crispiness of the chicken wings is amazing – especially considering they're oven baked. I have Nagi's recipe from Recipe Tin Eats to thank for that. There soo good, I made a Buffalo Chicken Wings too!
Then add the chilli paste and keep stiring. Add he korean BBQ Sauce and the passion fruit juice. Switch to high heat and get the mix to boil. You can cook Asian Fusion Chicken Wings using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Fusion Chicken Wings
- It’s of Chicken Wings.
- It’s 12 of chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of five spices powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of tempura flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of panko bread crums.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It’s of Asian Fusion Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste (or minced ginger).
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 cup of korean BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of natural passion fruit juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Your favorite hot sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of spring onions.
- It’s 750 ml of vegetable oil.
When boiling, go back to low heat, add the honey and keep stiring until the sauce thickens. Let's make Crispy Asian Chicken Wings. Whisk all of the ingredients for the marinade together. Pour the marinade over the chicken.
Asian Fusion Chicken Wings step by step
- Wash, cut and separate the chicken wings..
- Add the salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, 5 spices powder and give it a good mix. Let the wings marinate for at least 30 minutes..
- Slightly coat the wings with flour..
- Asian Fusion Sauce: Place the ginger and garlic paste on a pan at low heat until garlic gets nice and gold. Then add the chilli paste and keep stiring. Add he korean BBQ Sauce and the passion fruit juice. Switch to high heat and get the mix to boil. When boiling, go back to low heat, add the honey and keep stiring until the sauce thickens..
- Pre- heat the oil on high heat..
- Beat one egg and coat the wings with it. Then pick the wings one by one and coat them with panko bread crums..
- Fry the wings until nice and gold..
- Take them out and add the sauce(i recommend not to let the wings get too dry).
- Use spring onions to add some fun to the dish..
Place the chicken and all of the marinade in a ziplock bag and turn several times. In case you can't tell yet I am in full on party mode. Not fancy Tomatoes Rockefeller appetizers, but sticky, messy, gluttonous party mode. There is a Superbowl party to plan, and I am sharing all of my favorites with you, like my Baked Cuban Pork Party Sliders from yesterday. Which kind of store-bought sauce would you like in the recipe?