Low Carb peanut butter cheesecake.
You can cook Low Carb peanut butter cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb peanut butter cheesecake
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar free vanilla syrup.
- Prepare 1 packages of unflavored gelatin.
- You need 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream (whipped).
- Prepare 24 oz of cream cheese.
Low Carb peanut butter cheesecake step by step
- Put sugar free syrup in a small pot. Mix Gelatin in and let sit for five minutes. Heat this mixture on low until gelatin dissolves fully..
- Mix softened cream cheese and peanut butter until fully blended.
- Mix in gelatin mixture until completely blended..
- Whip Henry whipping cream until it has a "cool whip" texture. Fold this mixture into the cream cheese mixture..
- Pour the entire mixture in a round dish. Refrigerate for 5 to 6 hours until set..