Sorrel and Pork Stew.
You can have Sorrel and Pork Stew using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sorrel and Pork Stew
- Prepare of Pork and marinade.
- Prepare of porkloin.
- You need of ground white pepper powder.
- You need of ground sage.
- It’s of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- It’s of ground paprika.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of granulated onion powder.
- You need of mustard powder.
- You need of ground ginger.
- It’s of peach brandy.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Stew and vegetables.
- Prepare of sorrel in a jar chopped.
- It’s of carrots.
- You need of potatoes.
- It’s of chopped celery.
- You need of medium onion.
- You need of large cucumber.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need of all purpose flour.
Sorrel and Pork Stew instructions
- Cut the pork into manageable pieces. Add the spices except salt. Add the oil and brandy and put into a ziploc bag..
- Remove all the air from the bag. I used water in the sink to submerge the bag most of the way pushing the air out and sealing the bag. Set in the refrigerator for 3 hours..
- Wash peel and chop the vegetables..
- Here is the sorrel..
- Heat a deep pan. Add the pork and marinade. Add the onions and simmer for 2 minutes. Then add the sorrel..
- Now add the vegetables and stir. Now add the salt. Stir well and simmer 7 minutes..
- Add the broth and simmer 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes liquids will increase. Add the butter. Simmer 20 minutes more. Add the flour stir in and let thicken. Cook for 10 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.