Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps.
You can have Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion sliced finely.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper sliced julien.
- You need 1/2 lb of precooked sweet thai chili chicken strips.
- Prepare of lettuce of choice (i used mixed).
- Prepare of shredded cheese of choice (i used tex mex).
- You need 2 of large tortilla wraps of choice (i used sundried tomato wraps).
- You need 1 of avocado sliced (optional).
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Thai sweet n spicy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 1 tsp of strong dijon mustard.
Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps step by step
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a frying pan, add onions and peppers, fry until begin to soften.
- Add chicken strips cook for 10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce by mixing all ingredients, spread evenly over each tortilla leaving ~1 inch around uncovered.
- Heat panini grill, (Note: if you don't have a panini grill, use a frying pan over medium-high heat sprayed with non-stick cooking spray)..
- When chicken mix is ready add evenly to each prepared tortilla down the center leaving 2 inches at each end uncovered.
- Top with avocado (if desired), lettuce, cheese and sour cream.
- Roll tortillas as per photos.
- Add tortillas (wrapped) to panini grill, (fold side down), grill for ~2-3 min, serve with side of choice.