Creamy Lemon Pie. Unbelievably creamy lemon pie is just like key lime pie with a lemon twist and toasty almond graham cracker crust. This pie is very creamy and lemony, and a snap to fix. Sweetened condensed milk, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and whipped topping are stirred together, poured into a graham cracker crust and chilled.
Top it all off with a fluffy. This truly is the BEST creamy lemon pie ever — everyone begs for the recipe! Yes, I'm one of the millions of fans obsessed with the Gaine's family. You can have Creamy Lemon Pie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Lemon Pie
- It’s of Crust :.
- You need 9 of full sheets of honey Graham crackers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted whole almonds.
- It’s 5 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- It’s of Filling :.
- Prepare 2 cans (14 oz.) of each sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice (3-4 large lemons).
- It’s 4 of large egg yolks.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream Topping :.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
This Creamy Lemon Pie is packed full of tart, lemon flavor and creamy goodness. This recipe is super easy to make and is always a crowd pleaser! Lemon bars, lemon pies, lemon curd? None of it really appeals to me.
Creamy Lemon Pie step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a food processor, combine the graham crackers, the almonds and the salt and pulse together into fine crumbs. Once that's done, pour the crumbs out into a bowl, add the sugar and melted butter and mix until everything is moistened..
- Press the crumb mixture evenly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9"pie dish (9.5" works ok too). Make sure to pack the crumbs tightly. Then place the crust in the oven to pre-bake for 8 minutes. After the 8 minutes are up, remove the pie pan from the oven but don't turn the oven off..
- While the crust is baking, in a medium bowl whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and egg yolks until combined. Pour the lemon mixture into the pre-baked crust, then place it back into the oven..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the center is only slightly jiggly…it should mostly be set. Place the pie on a wire rack and allow it to cool completely. Once it's cool, place it in the fridge to chill for a minimum of 1 hour (and up to 3 days) before serving. Store any leftovers covered in the fridge..
- For the whipped cream, simply use a hand mixer or a stand mixer with a whisk attachment to whisk the cream until stiff. Then whisk in the confectioners sugar and the vanilla. Spread the whipped cream all over the top or just place a dollop on top of individual pieces instead..
- Yummy layers –>.
However, I absolutely love this creamy lemon pie. That's my testimonial for all the non-lemon lovers. Just give it a try – I dare you. Make a Creamy Lemon Pie with frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed) and instant pudding. This no-bake Creamy Lemon Pie is the perfect addition to a picnic!