Brad's creamed spinach. Dress up this delicious side dish with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese or bread crumbs, or serve it as is. Always requested at every family gathering, and can be easily made a day ahead and popped into the oven just before serving! I use this Paleo-friendly super butter as a replacement for regular, non-Paleo butter.
When ready to serve, hollow out loaf of Hawaiian bread, leaving just large enough hole to hold the dip. Our PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spinach Dip is creamy and delicious.. Outstanding service from Brad and company. You can cook Brad's creamed spinach using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's creamed spinach
- You need 1 of LG bunch of spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 2 Oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper and ground mustard.
- You need 2 Oz of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh basil for garnish.
Lobster mac & cheese is truly outstanding – often over-hyped at steakhouses, but Capital Grille's version is perfectly done, not dry, not swimming in grease, perfectly topped with panko. Mashed potatoes were completely demolished, creamed spinach a close second. Added splash of sherry dash of garlic powder mixed in with cream cheese whipped with finely chopped fresh spinach to which I added Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Had a lot so I stuffed the mushroom caps and baked in the oven.
Brad's creamed spinach step by step
- Heat butter over medium low heat in a LG fry pan. Add garlic and spices. Saute for two minutes..
- Add milk and heat to just a simmer. Add spinach, cream cheese and parmesan. Stir constantly until melted and incorporated..
- Turn heat to low. Cook until sauce thickens. Stir often..
- Plate, garnish with parmesan and basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
The creamed spinach is there balance the saltiness of the mushrooms, while you get the full texture and flavor of the beef.. A little goes a long way. One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta. Cook spinach or just thaw it- I usually microwave for several minutes. Add sour cream and onion soup mix.