Happy Creamed Corn and Friends.
You can cook Happy Creamed Corn and Friends using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Happy Creamed Corn and Friends
- You need 15 ounce of can creamed corn.
- Prepare 15 ounce of chickpeas.
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded taco blend cheeses.
- You need 1/2 of large onion caramelized.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 3 slices of bread I used whole grained.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Happy Creamed Corn and Friends step by step
- Heat a pot and add creamed corn and chickpeas.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Steam the broccoli. Chop the onion and add to a pan..
- Mix the broccoli with the creamed corn and chickpeas mix well. Add the parmesan cheese, and 1/2 stick butter..
- Add butter to the onions..
- After you add the broccoli and simmer for 15 minutes add the flour.
- Stir in and sauté for 7-8 minutes then add 2 cup milk.
- Stir and let thicken. When thickened add the caramelized onions.
- Stir it in and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the shredded cheeses then cover. Simmer 2 minutes and take off heat.
- Cut the bread into strips. Toast them in a pan.
- Turn as needed.
- When toasted well add butter and garlic..
- Serve with the Creamed corn and friends..
- I hope you enjoy!.