Yummy Tortilla Chips. From a classic nacho recipe to chicken tenders made with tortilla chips, these recipes will surely feed you for breakfast (yes, you read that right!), lunch, dinner… and even give you a few appetizer. Air Fryer Tortilla Chips Recipe tested with three kinds of tortillas: corn, flour, and low carb! All "air fried" with cooking spray instead of oil and just a little salt.
Gundry's grocery list to keep on hand – or, you can make your own from a recipe by nurturemygut.com's Ester Perez. Like father like son, like mother like daughter, like the latter to the former, these little guys are grain free, crisp, light, and oh-so refreshing. Stick a tortilla chip or two into the ice cream. You can cook Yummy Tortilla Chips using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Tortilla Chips
- Prepare 4 of Tortillas.
- You need of Other necessities.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
This is a fun & easy dessert following a Mexican meal. Here are two delicious sweet dips that taste great with these chips. Click to view Caramel Cream Cheese Dip recipe Air Fryer Tortilla Chips are sturdy chips that make a great base for nachos! They are also great for dipping in salsa, queso, or guacamole.
Yummy Tortilla Chips step by step
- Cut tortillas into as many pieces as you like. Cut them, for example, into thirds..
- Pour as much oil into a pan that will give the tortillas enough space to float freely..
- Heat vegetable oil/deep fryer to about 180 degres Celcius/356 degrees Fahrnheit..
- Put some of the tortilla pieces in the oil (make sure you don't put in too many at the same time).
- If you use thirds, each piece will need about a minute. Turn them over halfway through. (when in the pan they don't seem to have much colour but once you take them out they'll be nice golden brown).
- When taking them out, let excess oil drip off. Put them on a plate covered in paper towels to dry..
- Enjoy these tortilla chips on their own or with a salsa or a sauce/dip of your choice (they're very nice with sweet chili sauce!).
- Let me know what you think ;).
Also known as 'totopos' in Spanish, these chips are crispy, crunchy, super thick and insanely easy to make. Those beloved tortillas are still an important part of our family. Please note, distribution is limited on these items. A thick corn chip is a great option — it can stand up to warm and wet toppings without getting soggy. If you want an extra-colorful plate, consider using blue or red tortilla chips, which taste essentially the same as traditional chips.