Thai Chicken Flat Bread.
You can have Thai Chicken Flat Bread using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Flat Bread
- Prepare 1 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Nan flatbread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion (red).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mix greens.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced green onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro (minced).
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare tsp of salt.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
Thai Chicken Flat Bread instructions
- Place boneless chicken breast in a bowl with 2 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp minced cilantro, 1 tbsp minced garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside to marinate for and hour..
- After an hour take a small pan bring to high heat. When pan begins to smoke a little bit turn down to medium high and cook marinated chicken until golden brown. About 10-15 minutes..
- In a separate bowl mix sesame oil, soy sauce and Thai chili sauce. Spread. 3/4 of sauce on your flat bread as the base. Chop chicken breast and spread evenly on the flat bread. Next spread red and green onions and mushrooms over chicken and place flat bread in the oven at 350°F to bake for 10-12 minutes..
- After flat bread is baked to a golden brown, spread mixed greens and carrots with the rest of your chili mix sauce on top. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve..