Keto Ham and egg cups. The macros for these Keto Cheese, Egg & Ham Cups are extremely Keto and low-carb friendly. They are also a THM:S fuel. Low Carb Ham and Cheddar Cheese Egg Cups – a quick and easy grab and go breakfast for busy mornings.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Eggland's Best eggs. The opinions and text are all mine. LOW CARB BAKED HAM AND EGG CUPS Breakfast is the hardest. You can have Keto Ham and egg cups using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Ham and egg cups
- You need 12 pieces of deli Ham (I used black forest ham).
- You need 12 of eggs.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Parsley.
I added a strawberry smoothie (for the kids, those carb eaters!) and everyone walked out the door with a full belly and happy face. Egg breakfast cups, sometimes referred to as egg muffin cups or muffin tin eggs, are a super easy breakfast recipe that is also family friendly and totally customizable. Slices of ham put in a muffin tin, filled with eggs and cheese make for a super easy weekday morning breakfast. You will love this easy egg cup recipe that is loved by my whole family!
Keto Ham and egg cups instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Spray muffin tins.
- Place 1 pieces of ham in each muffin tins.
- Put shredded cheese on top of Ham.
- Crack 1 egg on top of Ham and cheese.
- Season with salt & pepper & parsley.
- Place in oven for 10 -15 minutes depending on how you like your eggs ( I baked mine 13 minutes.
Such a simple recipe for low-carb ham cups. Using a slice of ham instead of pastry is genius! Alternatively, just crack a whole egg into the ham lined cupcake case. Sprinkle with grated cheese or top with a cherry tomato. The possibilities of these low-carb ham and egg cups are endless.