Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream.
You can have Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream
- You need 3 of eggplants.
- You need 4 of tofu.
- Prepare 1,5 cup of or 2 cup unsweetnesd shredded coconut.
- Prepare 3 of cayenne pepper (chopped finely).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- You need 2 of red onions.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need 4 cup of water.
Eggplant Tofu with Coconut Milk Cream instructions
- Coconut milk: Heat water, but don't boil. It should be hot, but not scalding then coconut in blender or Vitamix and add water. (If all water won't fit, you can add the water in two batches.).
- Blend on high for several minutes until thick and creamy. Pour through a mesh colander first to get most of the coconut out, and then squeeze through a towel or several thicknesses of cheesecloth to get remaining pieces of coconut out. If you have to split the water, put all the coconut that you strained out.
- Cut eggplants and tofu into bite size then boil the eggplants and tofu.
- Blend cayenne pepper, coconut milk, coriander, salt, garlic, onion. After blend it then mix with eggplants and tofu. Then heat it (but dont boil).
- Serve it with rice.