Gluten-free Energy Bar. Homemade gluten-free energy bars are an easy, no-bake, nutritious, and economical alternative to commercial energy bars. With so many surprising food items containing gluten, it can be challenging to find a gluten-free snack. Energy bars can be a great way to get a quick nutritional boost while also making a convenient, healthy snack.
Usually energy bars can get pricey. Then I found out that you can make something just as tasty, at home, without cooking, for much less. As little as three ingredients can provide you with your very own customized energy bar. You can cook Gluten-free Energy Bar using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Energy Bar
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of Cashew nuts.
- It’s 2 cup of Dried plums/ prunes.
- Prepare 3 cup of Dried cherries.
- Prepare 2 cup of raisins.
- You need dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Dates, dried fruit, and nuts make up a gluten-free energy bar. This energy bar recipe is easy to make and does not require any cooking! Energy Bar Recipe: Easy and No-Bake. I am not on a Paleo diet; however, I do experiment with a lot of Paleo recipes.
Gluten-free Energy Bar step by step
- Ground walnuts into small pieces (not too fine)..
- Put all dried fruits, honey and cinnamon in food processor. Pulse in between because they may stick together. Use a spatula to stir from time to time..
- Add ground walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixed fruit..
- Mix well with metal spoon or spatula..
- Put plastic wrap in a rectangular container. Add the mixture in box. Press down firmly..
- Put in fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Cut into pieces and serve..
I do intense workouts on a regular basis and train for races once in a while. These no-bake date energy bar are loaded with natural ingredients like dates, walnut, almonds, and nuts like pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. So let see how to make these sugarless, vegan, gluten-free and no-bake date energy bar in no time. Fuel advice for cyclists living with Coeliac disease or gluten intolerance. Now we've made your favorite bars all natural without changing the delicious rich taste!