Chef Salad. A Traditional Chef's Salad filled with crisp greens, vegetables, hard boiled eggs, meat, and cheese. This chef's salad is a great way to use leftover Easter hard boiled eggs and leftover ham. In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, beans if desired, onion, radishes, cucumber and tomato.
This recipe is flexible, so feel free to change it to suit your family's tastes. Give it Mexican flair by substituting Jack for the Swiss cheese and tossing in avocado. For a touch of heat, add a pinch or two of chili. You can have Chef Salad using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chef Salad
- Prepare 1 of Hard boiled egg/sliced.
- It’s 3 oz of Boneless, skinless, chicken breast cubed.
- It’s 2 cup of Iceberg lettuce/cleaned and chopped.
- Prepare 2 slice of Butterball Thin & Crispy, Turkey Bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kraft, fat free, shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fat free Dressing.
Chef's Salad – Packed with fresh veggies, eggs, deli meats, and cheese, this wonderful main dish salad makes for a perfect lunch or dinner option. That right there is a big bowl of wonderful that is going to change the way you choose your deli meats, friends. Main-course salads can be decidedly unvirtuous. So use light mayonnaise and reduced-fat sour cream in the dressing to pare down calories where they won't be missed.
Chef Salad step by step
- Chop and rinse iceberg lettuce..
- Prep turkey bacon in microwave for 1:20sec.
- Add 2 cups of lettuce to bowl. Topping with 3oz of cubed chicken breast.
- Diced 1 hard boiled egg, and spread on top of salad..
- Chop cooked turkey bacon, causing it to crumble into homemade bits, sprinkle over top of salad..
- Measure a 1/4 of your cheese and sprinkle of top.
When you're looking for a quick and easy dinner, consider a chef's salad! The irresistible combination of meats, veggies, eggs, and cheese make it an an ever-popular option for a quick lunch or dinner. We're serving up our best chef's salad recipes! Chef salad (or chef's salad) is an American salad consisting of hard-boiled eggs; one or more varieties of meat, such as ham, turkey, chicken, or roast beef; tomatoes; cucumbers; and cheese; all placed upon a bed of tossed lettuce or other leaf vegetables. Several early recipes also include anchovies.