Gluten free chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are soft, chewy and golden like a good chocolate chip cookie should be. If you've tried making gluten-free chocolate chip cookies before It also helps the cookies get a golden color and prevents grittiness. Gluten-free flour needs a little extra liquid sometimes so you don't have chalky.
What makes these "the best" gluten free chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are open to your own imaginative interpretation. Try butterscotch chips and toasted salted pecans, or white chocolate and cranberries, in place of the chocolate chips. You can have Gluten free chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of King Arthur gluten free baking mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Soft & Chewy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. Add the chocolate and gently mix to incorporate it. All Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free). These are the best gluten free cookies ever.
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies instructions
- In a large mixing bowl mix first 4 ingredients.
- Stir in baking mix.
- Stir in milk and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto a lightly greased cookie sheet and mash down lightly. ( cookies do not spread like regular cookies).
- Bake at 375° for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack..
My friends can't tell the difference. I had a hard time not eating the whole batch myself! This Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is super soft, moist, chewy, and delicious! Yes, you can make soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies without gluten, and boy are they good. Plus we added a special ingredient (it's cornstarch) to make them extra chewy.