Best Keto Pancakes. Keto Pancakes recipe that is THE BEST to ever have been made in our household! Sunday morning pancakes will become a normal here on out. There are hundreds of keto pancake recipes out there.
Browned butter adds a nutty aroma to keto-friendly, almond-coconut flour pancakes. Linda Marie says, "While this recipe is slightly more involved, it is full of flavor, keto-friendly and best of all, has a texture a lot like regular pancakes. Top with your choice of keto-approved syrup, keto whipped cream, and/or berries." I have been testing keto pancake recipes and methods for a year and this is the best I've come up with. You can have Best Keto Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Keto Pancakes
- You need 1 C of almond flour.
- You need 2 Tbsp of monk fruit\erythritol.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/3 C of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of avocado oil.
With that said, I cannot recommend substituting anything in this recipe. If you choose to substitute flours or ingredients, you will not yield the same results. These paleo pancakes with almond flour and coconut flour just might be the best keto low carb pancakes version ever. They're super fluffy and slightly sweet, and they're the closest to real pancakes that I've ever tried.
Best Keto Pancakes instructions
- Beat all ingredients together until it forms a smooth batter..
- Heat up an oiled skillet\frying pan on medium-low heat..
- Pour ⅛ C of batter at a time into center of pan. Cover and cook for 1.5 – 2 minutes until bubbles start to form at the edge. Flip and cook another 2 minutes, until browned..
- Scoop your favorite ice cream flavor, plop your choiciest jam, or drizzle your preferred maple syrup – and enjoy!.
I definitely like these better than pancakes made with just one type of low carb flour! Your likely to stumble upon all types of low carb pancakes that are a mixture of cream cheese and eggs. Those are good, but we don't settle for good around here. That's why we took a classic low carb protein pancake recipe I've been making for years and pumped up the fat content to achieve the perfect keto pancake recipe. These pancakes are a keto version of Apam Balik, a very common style of peanut pancakes that are found throughout Malaysia and Singapore.