Gluten Free Donut Holes. All our products are manufactured in the United States, in our own Certified Gluten, Dairy and Nut-Free (tree nuts & peanuts) Facility. Get this tested recipe for glazed gluten free donut holes. Just like plain glazed munchkins from Dunkin Donuts, but safely gluten free!
Just hearing those words makes me drool a little and think wistfully of Saturday morning donuts as a child. So I set about creating these gluten free donut holes made with coffee and then had another ingenious thought: what if I made these a little bit healthy? This gluten-free donut holes recipe doesn't call for a bunch of ingredients and I've listed a substitution for dairy below. You can have Gluten Free Donut Holes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Donut Holes
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 stick of melted real butter.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut flour.
- You need 1 tsp of alm. free baking pwdr.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need of Powdered Sugar for dusting.
One piece of equipment that is important when making this gluten-free chocolate donut holes is a cooking thermometer so you can make sure your oil isn't too hot. You don't need a fancy cake pop mold to make these, just a mini muffin tin! Grain free, refined sugar free, paleo cinnamon sugar pumpkin donut holes! Light and soft when you bite into them.
Gluten Free Donut Holes instructions
- Pre-heat cake pop maker.
- Add 4 eggs to large bowl and use hand blender to whip for at least 1 minute..
- Melt butter and add to eggs and add vanilla. Whip another 30 seconds..
- Add sugar, flours, starch, baking powder and xanthan gum. Use a hand mixer to blend these into the wet ingredients until it is VERY thick, about 2 minutes, scraping the sides to incorporate..
- Add food coloring if desired and blend well. Use a plastic sandwich bag to squeeze the "dough" into the cake pop divets. Fill as shown..
- Remove and dust with Powdered sugar, or glaze with your favorite gf icing..
A healthy and easy to make crowd pleaser! This delicious, easy to make gluten free treat is made with coconut flour and baked instead of fried! Added the nutmeg as someone suggested and they really did taste like donut holes. Hubby gave them the seal of approval. Keyword: dairy free donut holes, gluten free donut holes, keto donut holes, keto doughnut holes.