泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE. Thai basil minced pork is one of my favorite Thai recipes. It's such a simple dish but still full of flavor. Rice combines very well with the bold flavors of this dish Today I am going to share a delicious Thai Basil Minced Pork recipe with you guys!
Southern Thai Curry with Crab Meat and Rice Noodles. This easy Minced Pork Fried Rice with cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, and green peas will soon be a favorite at your house. Make the paste using a mortar and pestle, a food processor, or mince all of the paste ingredients well and mix together. You can cook 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 pcs of – eggs.
- It’s 300 grams of – ground pork.
- You need 1 box of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- You need 5 of – long beans (cut into 1 inch).
- You need 2 of – chilli padi.
- It’s 2 cloves of – shallots (optional).
- You need 6-8 cloves of – minced garlic (optional).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- It’s Half of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- You need 2.5 tablespoons of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- Prepare 15 teaspoons of – Chicken broth / stock (optional).
This Thai stir-fry is made of minced meat, chilis and basil. This is a classic Thai street food recipe made with minced meat, basil and chili. Authentic Bangkok style minced pork basil, great for quick lunch or as a side dish in a fancy dinner. Add pork and continue to stir fry on medium heat until almost ready.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE step by step
- Precooked rice to cool down.
- Chop basil leaves and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings till the long bean is cooked to your liking.
- Scoop up cooked basil minced pork in a bowl.
- Beat 4 eggs, add in 15 teaspoons chicken broth or water in eggs while beating.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked..
- Pour in cooked basil minced pork.
- Stir fry evenly, and adjust taste with fish sauce if needed (it tasted just right for me without adding more seasoning).
- Sprinkle chopped basil leaves.
- Stir fried for 5 min more, off heat.
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋.
Keep stir frying and add pork stock as needed. Serve with white basmati rice and fried eggs. Heat for tablespoons of oil in a wok over a high heat, then turn down to medium heat and crack in Add the pork, stir-fry for a few minutes until excess liquid has evaporated and pork begins to brown, then add beans and red chillies and stir-fry. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must!