Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷. We Guarantee You Will Receive The Highest Quality American Wagyu With Every Order. This Thai-Style Crispy Pork Belly is another mouth-watering favorite snack whenever I wander around the streets in Bangkok. Now, the mere thought of deep frying is enough to put off many health Nazis, not to mention the choice of cut used as well.
Two beautiful pork bellies smoked low n slow on my Gator Pit! I put an Asian spin on this classic American BBQ dish. Sprinkle Sweet Heat on pork belly. You can cook Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷 using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷
- You need 5 strips of pork belly, cleaned.
- You need 1/4 cup of mirin.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chinese 5 spice blend.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Gochujang blend.
- Prepare of Red Chile’s.
- Prepare 1-2 dashes of a good sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of brown swerve.
Add sesame oil and ginger to Sweet & Tangy sauce. In a large shallow oven-safe pan, brown all pieces of pork belly. Pour half the sauce over the pieces of pork. Remove from the oven and baste with sauce in the pan.
Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷 instructions
- Clean and place pork belly into a ziploc bag. Add all ingredients. Mix around and place in the fridge a minimum of 3 hours..
- Take out the fridge 15 minutes before you’re ready to grill. Omg so freaking delicious 😋 if you like it crunchier, just place under broiler for a few seconds..
Great recipe for Asian inspired Pork Belly 🐷. I've been hiding under a rock! Lately I've been obsessed with Korean ASMR videos and they love to eat pork belly! Figured I'd give it a try and Good Lord, it's the bomb! #mycookbook Today we fire up the Kamado Joe Classic with the Joetisserie to cook an Asian-inspired porchetta. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.