Cranberry Pinwheels. Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are the perfect make ahead holiday snack or appetizer. A creamy filling with feta cheese and sweet dried cranberries rolled in tortillas and sliced. These are the hit of every party!
Simple & Delicious Cranberry Cream Cheese Pinwheels. These are super easy to make for a dinner party or as a dinner appetizer. My Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels make a deliciously perfect holiday party appetizer. You can have Cranberry Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pinwheels
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 5 ounces of dried cranberries.
- It’s 4-10 inch of flour tortillas.
Try these tasty walnut and cranberry pinwheels. Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels combine your favorite festive trimmings such as turkey, smooth cream cheese and sweet tart cranberries all wrapped in a snug, tortilla blanket. It makes such a delicious and flavorful snack and I know you'll love to serve this recipe all year round! Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels have layers of cream cheese, spicy-sweet cranberry salsa, and thinly sliced turkey all rolled up in a spinach tortilla for a delicious party appetizer!
Cranberry Pinwheels step by step
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, feta cheese, green onions and dried cranberries..
- Divide mixture evenly into four parts and spread on the tortillas..
- Roll each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, then cut into one inch slices..
- Serve and enjoy!.
These Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels look divine! I don't do the store bought pie crust thing (I know, slap me!), but I am really thinking of making these with my cream cheese pastry because it is moist and holds together while still being delightfully flaky. I did a post recently for Ham Havarti Pinwheels and wanted to share it with you another. Amber, our daughter is a big fan of turkey and cranberry together, one of her favorites. So I made these with her in mind, Cranberry Turkey Pinwheels!