Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce. Fish will be a medium golden brown and crispy. let the dish drain in a fry basket, or on paper towels for a minute or two spread Dill Sauce on hoagie roll (about a tbsp or so per sandwich) add more or less to taste. We were having tempura fried fish for dinner and I wanted a sauce to go with it. Thus Lemon Dill Sauce was born.
Plus, there is no cooking required for this Lemon Dill Sauce! I originally created this sauce to go with. See great recipes for Shaanka Fish Sandwich too!. You can have Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce
- You need of Sandwich Fixin's.
- You need 4 of hoagies, or sub rolls.
- You need 4 of catfish, bass, perch, or any other thin white fish filets.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fish fry, like Zatarain's Lemon Pepper.
- It’s 4 of servings: sandwich toppings like Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, Pickles, Jalapenos, etc.
- It’s of Special Dill-Mayo sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 2 tsp of dill relish.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 of dash- paprika and black pepper (optional).
Everyone needs an arsenal of super quick meals in their back pocket. Fish with some kind of sauce is a great one because fish cooks so quickly. Today I'm sharing a Creamy Dill Sauce which is no cook so it literally takes minutes to make. See great recipes for Pepperoni steak hoagies, Hoagies, Homemade pizza hoagies too!
Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce step by step
- Dill Sauce:.
- mix all ingredients together till well blended..
- lightly coat fish fillets with the fish fry.
- Cook at 375°F in a deep fryer for 6-8 minutes. Fish will be a medium golden brown and crispy..
- let the dish drain in a fry basket, or on paper towels for a minute or two.
- spread Dill Sauce on hoagie roll (about a tbsp or so per sandwich) add more or less to taste..
- put your fish and sandwich vegetables on the bread- Enjoy!.
Whisk together sour cream, mustard, lemon juice and dill until well blended. See great recipes for Fried perch 🎣and morel mushrooms 🍄, Crunchy Nile perch too! I loved the dill sacue for this recipe. The fish itself was ok and it would have gotten less stars had it not been for the dill sauce. Working in batches, dip the fillets in the batter, then carefully lower into the oil.