Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy). Chicken Breasts in an irresistible garlic sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner! Easy and delicious comfort food I follow your steps to pan cooking chicken in all my recipes and it comes out perfect. Tender chicken breasts smothered in creamy garlic sauce!
Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. Garlic and parmesan are a match made in heaven. Chicken thighs smothered in the most amazing, most creamy, most heavenly mushroom sauce of all time. You can have Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy)
- It’s 300 gr of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1,5 of onion.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 spoons of minced garlic.
- You need 2 spoons of kemiri paste.
- Prepare 1,5 spoon of minced ginger.
- You need 2 spoons of onion powder.
- You need 0,5 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Bit of turmeric (to add some color).
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried red peppers.
And yes, it's made completely from scratch. My only complaint is that I wish I had doubled the sauce. I kept "taste-testing" it periodically while the chicken was cooking but I almost ate all of it by. Chicken Breasts With Creamy Parmesan Sauce.
Chicken in CMS sauce (creamy & mildly spicy) instructions
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces..
- Fry the chicken in some oil, so that you get some flavor to it..
- Add the onion and fry it till you get that nice smell..
- Turn of the heat and add all other ingredients except for the water and peppers..
- Cook until you get the right texture and let it cook for a few minutes..
- Add the water..
- Add the peppers more or less as you like….
- Cook of some water until it looks like a sauce again..
- Serve the chicken in sauce with rice and other small snacks. Fish / vegetables / spicy prawns etc….
Delicious boneless chicken breasts are browned in the skillet then served with a wonderful and really easy cream cheese and Parmesan cheese sauce. Learn more about this Chicken in Creamy Pan Sauce recipe today. Add broth to skillet; stir to scrape up browned bits from bottom of skillet. You can still make this recipe long-after Thanksgiving is over by using chicken. This is a great way to re-purpose leftover or even fresh rotisserie This leftover Turkey recipe is by far my favorite way to use up leftover turkey!