Beer Battered Chicken Strips. In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg lightly. Whisk in the beer and then add the dry ingredients. Whisk until smooth and well blended.
Dredge chicken tenders in flour and then dip or roll tenders in. Coat chicken strips in flour, then dip floured strips into the batter. Fry a few at a time in hot oil, turning once, until coating is golden brown on both sides. You can have Beer Battered Chicken Strips using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beer Battered Chicken Strips
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of Beer.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Ground black pepper.
- You need 6 of Chicken tenders; skinless, boneless.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
Remove, and keep warm until serving. Mix all the beer batter ingredients in a bowl until combined, careful not to overmix. Cut the chicken into strips and coat well in the batter, then the crisp coating. Add one cup of the flour to a bowl.
Beer Battered Chicken Strips instructions
- Beat the egg lightly with a whisk. Mix in the beer, followed by the dry ingredients. Cover and let stand for 30-35 minutes..
- Heat oil in deep fryer (or deep skillet) until it reaches 360°F..
- Dip chicken tenders in batter with tongs allowing excess to drip off. Remove from batter and place in deep fryer for 4-6 minutes (or until they turn golden brown).
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel to remove excess oil. Pat dry with more paper towels if needed. Serve immediately with barbecue sauce..
Add in the onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, pepper and mix until well combined. Keep layering in chicken tenders, but don't crowd the pan or let oil spill over. As they finish frying and reach a golden brown color, lay them on a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Cut chicken breasts into strips lengthwise. Using tongs to hold chicken strips, dip in batter and allow excess to drip off.