Creamed potatoes and ham. Combine drained potatoes, sauce, and ham in the large pot by stirring with a heavy spoon. This will break down some of the potatoes and the released starches will finish binding up the sauce. Add remaining salt and pepper, more to taste if needed, and heat through.
Cheddar cheese, grated Chopped Saute onion. Deliciously creamy Ham and Potato Soup is so EASY to make! The perfect way to use up your ham leftovers. You can cook Creamed potatoes and ham using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamed potatoes and ham
- It’s 2 lbs of potatoes cut up.
- You need 2 cans of pet milk.
- You need 6 cups of Enough milk to make.
- Prepare 1 of ham steak cut up.
- It’s 1 of /2 cups frozen peas.
- It’s 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of butter.
Ham and Potato Soup simmers away on the stove, pretty much taking care of itself, thickening into a delicious creamy base. There's no stress involved — just have. View top rated Creamed potatoes and ham recipes with ratings and reviews. Scalloped Potatoes And Ham, ingredients: Peeled and sliced potatoes, Sliced ham, Salt and.
Creamed potatoes and ham instructions
- Cook potatoes and ham in boiling water for 12 minutes.
- In separate pan cook flour and butter.
- Add all pet milk and milk to potatoes.
- Add the flour mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat over med heat till thickened.
Stir in the potatoes and cook until the mixture gets heated but does not boil. Easy, creamy and flavorful these old-fashioned Creamed Potatoes are the perfect side dish to any meal. A real comfort dish that the family will love. We are big potato lovers in this house. We have always loved potatoes in any way shape or form, cream, baked, mashed, scalloped, etc.