Deep Fried Oreos. Find Deals on Deep Fried Oreos in Signs & Displays on Amazon. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain. Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil.
Dip the cookies in the batter mixture until totally covered and then place in the hot oil (cookies will float). Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. You can cook Deep Fried Oreos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Oreos
- You need 1 1/2 cup of pancake mix.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 packages of creme filled cookies.
- You need 1 of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar.
- It’s of For Deep Fryer.
- Prepare 2 quart of oil.
Fried Oreos have become a classic carnival treat; however, you can customize the recipe in so many different ways! Cookies: Try different varieties of Oreos such as golden, peanut butter, mint or birthday cake. As soon as we hear the words "deep-fried Oreos," our mouths start to salivate. It's a carnival fair staple, and we're going to show you how easy it is to make it at home!
Deep Fried Oreos step by step
- heat oil to 375° in deep fryer.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, and 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain..
- Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil. Fry only 4 or 5 at a time to avoid overcrowding the deep fryer..
- Cook until the cookies are golden-brown, about 2 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate before serving..
- Suggested: sprinkle with powdered sugar/ drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Line an air fryer basket with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray. Dip each cookie into the pancake mixture and place in the basket. Deep Fried Oreos are a must at the next kid's party you attend! Kids will worship you if you fry them a batch of Oreos.