Creamy cheesy kabab. How to Make Chicken Cheesy Kabab. Clean and cut approximately one-inch cubes from chicken legs. Marinate the chicken pieces in ginger-garlic paste, lime juice, salt, and white pepper.
A couple of days ago I showed you a delicious looking kebab in my vlog and I promised to show you how to make it. So here is my Keto Reshmi Kebab. It's good, that's all I got to say. You can cook Creamy cheesy kabab using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy cheesy kabab
- You need 500 gms of Boneless chicken.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare drops of Lemon juice few.
- It’s of Cream cheese and mozzarella.
- Prepare 5 Tsp of Hung curd.
- You need of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Flour.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper powder.
I also made like an Indian style coleslaw to eat with the Kebabs. Paneer Cheesy Kebab is made with the slices of cottage cheese and topped with veggies and lots of cheese. The melting cheese creates a grooming taste in the kebab. It is one of the most tastiest snack recipes.
Creamy cheesy kabab instructions
- Marinate the chicken in Ginger garlic paste and lemon juice. Leave it aside or you can put it in the refrigerator for few hours for better results..
- Make a creamy paste by mixing cheese,butter,hung curd and flour..
- Then add the chicken in the creamy mixture. Cover the chicken with the mixture very well. Add salt to taste and also add white pepper..
- Arrange it in the sticks and put it in a pre heated oven of 220 to 230 degree centigrade for 15 to 20 mins..
The slices of cottage cheese become irresistible to eat when are to be presented in front of the guests as a starter or appetizer. Malai Tikka Kebab – Skewers marinated in cream cheese Malai Tikka Kebab – These skewers are mouth watering delicious! The key is to keep the skewers moist. Try this lip-smacking and delicious Cheese Chicken Kebab recipe, which is prepared with chicken breasts, mozzarella cheese, eggs and a melange of spices. This Fusion recipe is shallow-fried and low on carbs, and is a perfect dish for those who are on a weight loss spree.