Deep Fried Oreos. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain. Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil. In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, egg, and milk.
Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. These fried Oreos are chocolate sandwich cookies coated in batter then deep fried to golden brown perfection. You can have Deep Fried Oreos using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Oreos
- Prepare 1 cup of Panacake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1 quart of Oil.
- It’s 1 packages of Oreo cookies depending on how many you want to cook you may not use them all I didn't I only cooked 18.
A decadent treat that tastes just like what you'd get at your local county fair! Sometimes you just need an over-the-top dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. Line an air fryer basket with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray.
Deep Fried Oreos step by step
- Heat about one quart of oil. While waiting on the oil to heat prepare your pancake mix. I used already ready pancake mix just add water. I mixed the water and pancake mix together until it was a thick consistency. I added like a table spoon more to make it thicker, because it seemed a lil thin and that is optional..
- Once the oil is hot dip the Oreos into the pancake mix covering the whole cookie. Lightly drop the cookie in the oil. Depending on the size of the deep fryer or pot you are using, only put 4 to 5 cookies in at once, to prevent from sticking. After about a min flip the cookies. The flipped side should be golden brown once both sides are golden brown (it takes 2 minutes or so to cook both sides). place on a plate lined with paper towel..
- EAT WHILE HOT THEY WILL NOT TASTE GOOD IF SAVED AND EATEN LATER..
Dip each cookie into the pancake mixture and place in the basket. Do you need a Deep Fryer to Deep Fry Oreos (No) While using a deep fryer to make your deep fried Oreos is easy, it's not necessary. In fact, it's extremely easy to make deep fried Oreos over the stove as well. All you need is a pot with a bit of depth to hold the oil, a slotted spoon to pick up the Oreos, and a thermometer. Deep Fried Oreos are a must at the next kid's party you attend!