Blackened parmesan tilapia (low carb). In a small bowl mix together Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice and garlic. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. You can have that whole discussion about the impact of over-fishing of oceans.
This recipe starts with tilapia but any white fish will work perfectly! I mix up a very simple blackened seasoning recipe and rub it over the outside of the fish. I've probably said this before but tilapia is my families favorite fish. You can cook Blackened parmesan tilapia (low carb) using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blackened parmesan tilapia (low carb)
- Prepare 4 of thawed tilapia filets.
- You need 1 of blackening seasoning of your choice.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan.cheese.
I'm always looking for different ways to prepare and flavor tilapia and this baked parmesan tilapia is a The fish is seasoned up to perfection with plain ol seasoning salt and Old Bay blackened seasoning. Even seafood haters can get behind this blackened tilapia. The beauty of this recipe is that, especially if you can mix together a batch of the blackening powder beforehand to have ready in the cabinet, it truly is super-speedy to cook. This keto tilapia recipe addresses both of those concerns, with a low carb parmesan crust that adds flavor and crunch while also retaining moisture to keep the fish nice and moist.
Blackened parmesan tilapia (low carb) step by step
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle each side of fish with blackening seasoning to taste.
- Cook 3 minutes on each side in a skillet on medium heat sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Place tilapia filets in a baking dish and spread mayonnaise over each piece.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on each filet..
- Place in broiler approximately 3.minutes until cheese browns.
- If you feel fish isn't cooked enough… Put in a 400° oven for a few minutes.
- Fish should be flaky but not dry.
It's very filling despite being a lean source of protein, and leaves room to meet your fat macros with keto sides (or even a. Low carb eggplant parmesan is a recipe that you'll come back to again and again. It's a simple, delicious dinner that's good for you too! This easy low carb eggplant parmesan is a lighter, healthier version of the classic Italian dish. But just because it's lighter doesn't mean it's any less delicious or.