Garlic Buttered Pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Drain pasta; add to garlic butter.
Toss this sauce with your favorite pasta and enjoy simply with grated Parmesan and fresh parsley or pair with grilled chicken or seafood for a flavorful side perfect for weeknights. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. With melted butter, garlic and freshly grated Parmesan. You can have Garlic Buttered Pasta using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Buttered Pasta
- It’s 8 oz. of pasta of choice (really anything works).
- You need 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving.
A winning combination for the ENTIRE family! It's a brand spanking new year, and I should probably be posting some variation of a quinoa-kale-type salad. I say, let's eat more Parmesan, garlic and pasta. Drenched in browned butter, of course.
Garlic Buttered Pasta instructions
- Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, cook your pasta according to package directions. Once its done, drain it in a colander and return it to the pot. When the pasta has a few minutes left, start the garlic butter..
- In a seperate skillet, heat the butter over med-low heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook, stirring often for 3-5 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Be careful not to let it brown though, or it will turn bitter. Once it's ready, pour the garlic and butter over the drained pasta, season it with salt and pepper to taste, then toss to coat. That's it! Serve it up with lots of parmesan over the top..
My spicy garlic butter pasta sauce breaks all the rules. It's kind of Italian but mostly Asian LOL. Creamy, luscious and oh so good! It's my love letter to fusion pasta. Fragrant garlic, sauteed in butter and seasoned with dried oregano and basil, makes a wonderfully simple sauce for any pasta.