Fried Tofu on Carrot Noodles.
You can have Fried Tofu on Carrot Noodles using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu on Carrot Noodles
- You need 2 Tbsp of oil heated in cast iron skillet.
- You need 3 cloves of roasted garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oil heated in cast iron skillet.
- You need 5 of carrots, peeled and cut into long thin strips.
- Prepare 5 leaves of Nappa Cabbage, rinsed and cut into strips.
- You need of Seasoning (to taste):.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Chili Sesame Oil.
- It’s of Dried onions.
- Prepare of Soy sauce or Braggs.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Tumeric.
Fried Tofu on Carrot Noodles instructions
- Fry seasoned tofu on medium heated skillet 4 minutes on each side. Heat garlic and set both aside..
- Fry carrots in same hot skillet for 5 minutes or until slightly softened. Add seasonings to taste and add Nappa until wilted. Plate and eat while still warm..