Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow.
You can cook Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow
- You need 8 cup of rice chex cereal.
- Prepare 1 packages of vanilla candiquick bark.
- You need 1 box of cherry sugar free jello.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
Cherry Vanilla Puppy Chow instructions
- Place cereal in a large bowl with a lid. Make sure plenty of room to stir and shake..
- Melt candiquick in microwave for one minute. Stir and microwave additional 30 seconds. Add jello and mix well. Pour over cereal. Mix well, making sure all is coated..
- Add powedered sugar. Cover with lid and shake to coat. Spread on a foil lined baking sheet until candiquick sets. I usually pop it in the freezer a few minutes..
- Store in an air tight container. Will last two weeks..
- Can add sprinkles, candies, or nuts for a great snack. :).