Oven Baked Italian Sausage and Veggies.
You can have Oven Baked Italian Sausage and Veggies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Italian Sausage and Veggies
- It’s 3-6 of Italian Sausage.
- It’s 1/2 of of a White Onion.
- You need 1/2 of of a Green Pepper (or any other colored Bell Pepper).
- Prepare of seasoning salt (not necessary).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
Oven Baked Italian Sausage and Veggies step by step
- First, slice your vegetables into strips and like the bottom of a greased baking dish with the chopped vegetables. Pour your olive oil evenly over top of vegetables. Sprinkle on seasoning salt if you'd like..
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Add Italian sausages over top of vegetables (poking each one with a fork once) making sure there's enough room so the sausages aren't touching one another..
- Bake for 20 minutes on 400 degrees, making sure to cut one open afterwards to check for doneness. Remove sausages from the pan, and either pick out all the veggies from the juices that have collected, or pour it all out through a strainer to catch your vegetables. Enjoy!.