Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast.
You can cook Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 2 slices of cheese, or to taste (I used colby jack cheese).
- Prepare 4 slices of ham, or to taste.
- You need 1 of avocado, pitted and cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 2 tbs of pickled jalapeno, chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast step by step
- Crack two eggs into a shallow plate and whisk for about 10 seconds. Set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Spread some mayonnaise to one side of each slice of bread. Then, assemble the sandwich by putting ham, cheese, jalapeno and avocado in between two slices of bread..
- Dip the both sides of the sandwich in egg mixture, each side for about 3 seconds. Put the sandwiches inside the fryer basket..