Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Slice in strips on the bias. Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Cook the garlic, sausage, and chicken until garlic starts to brown and the chicken is no longer pink.
Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over very high heat. You can cook Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 1 cup of (or over) cooked sausage.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Breast Chicken.
- It’s 4 cups of cooked penne pasta (or macaroni as substitute).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 2 Cups of Cream.
- You need of Ground Fresh Parsley.
Dredge the chicken breasts in the Blackening Spice Rub. The cajun spice adds the perfect amount of flavor to the creamy alfredo sauce! All in one pot for an easy meal and easy clean up! It doesn't get much easier than this when you've got to get dinner on the table in a hurry and you're craving pasta.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Cooke Sausage and set aside.
- Fry Chicken and Garlic together until chicken is sufficiently cooked. Fry for 10 mins. Frying together prevents the garlic to darken until chicken is sufficiently cooked..
- Add cooked sausage and cajun seasoning. Mix well until cajun sticks with meats..
- Add cream and bring to boil..
- Add parmesan and crushed parsley..
- Let cool and serve..
For family style, once chicken is cooked, stir in half and half or cream and cheeses. Bring to a low boil and stir until melted and creamy. For restaurant style, melt remaining butter in a medium sauce pan, add half and half or cream. Melt in cheeses, stir to combine. Toss with pasta and place chicken on top.