Chinese samosa. Samosas are a quintessential dish of the Indians and is an all time favorite snack of across communities around the world. The crisp outer covering along with a spicy filling adds to the crunch for a tea time snack. The crust of the samosa is most often made from all purpose flour, but the Veg Chinese Samosa recipe is made whole wheat chakki atta and is filled with spicy chinese filling that.
Chinese Samosa Recipe With Chicken And Noodles or How to make Chinese Samosa. Ever wondered whether a samosa can be of Chinese style? Well, then look out for this gorgeous crisp Chinese samosa recipe with chicken and noodles. You can cook Chinese samosa using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese samosa
- You need 10 of samosa patti/sheets.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cabbage sliced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onions chopped.
- You need 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled noodles (break in small pieces).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
Call this Indo Chinese samosa, either as a noodles samosa or chinese chicken samosa, this particular snack recipe will definitely win your hearts. Chinese food is an integral part of the Indian culinary scene. In Indian Chinese cuisine the food is modified to suit Indian palate. Chinese Samosa, Veg Chinese Noodle Samosa Two all-time favourites from India and China come together to surprise you!
Chinese samosa instructions
- In a pan add oil and add ginger garlic paste, now add all chopped vegetables,tomato sauce,chilli sauce, soya sauce,vinegar, chilli flakes and all spices..
- Mix well and cook on high flame. add boiled noodles.mix well let it be cool.now make the samosa and stuff them.heat oil for deep fry. When hot,drop the samosas and fry till golden and crisp. serve hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney..
This unique samosa is made with a filling of noodles and juicy veggies perked. These vegetarian Chinese Potli Samosa Wontons make for a great Indo-Chinese appetizer to serve at parties. Two all-time favourites from India and China come together to surprise you! This unique samosa is made with a filling of noodles and juicy veggies perked up with soya sauce and vinegar. The total effect is mind-blowing, with the crunchy samosa cover giving way to a succulent noodle filling.