Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs. His goal is to create delicious sugar-free recipes anyone can make and enjoy. Holy smokes, these are insanely delicious. I'm not entirely sure what took me so long to jump on the chicken thighs train; I've always been a boneless, skinless chicken breast kind of gal and have many a recipe to prove it (like my keto chicken roulade or shredded chicken chili ).
You have a few options on how you would like to cook the chicken too! Easy Baked Jerk Chicken Low Carb is gluten free, grain free, keto, low carb, and paleo. Easy to make, and just as delicious as grilled jerk chicken from a Jamaican restaurant. You can cook Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken thighs.
- You need 3/4 cup of liquid aminos sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste or powder form.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of Pepper according to your spice level.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of juice of a lime.
Made with a Jamaican jerk marinade that has healthy ingredients, and spices that give this chicken a wonderful flavor with a little spice. In a large bowl combine all the seasonings and set aside. Add the lime juice, coconut aminos, avocado oil, and stevia into the seasoning bowl and mix well. Of course there are high carb foods that I miss, but that just makes me try harder to come up with low carb alternatives that hit the same spot.
Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs step by step
- Mix all the ingredients with the chicken and marinate for 4-6hours..
- Heat few tbsp of oil in a deep pan on medium heat and fry the chicken until browned on both sides..
- Oil may splatter while cooking, be careful. Use a splatter guard..
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with cilantro, serve with cooked rice..
This one-pan Easy Keto Dijon chicken Thighs recipe is pretty easy to make. This Keto-friendly, low carb recipe uses chicken thighs instead of breast meat and this makes the dish cheaper, tastier and so delicious. The crispy skin is so good, especially once it is rubbed with the herbs and seasonings and baked in the oven. So add some spice into your life with some delicious, Jerk Chicken with Creamy Jamaican Sauce. It's just the recipe to get you out of your eating rut.