Garlic Butter Steak, Crunchy Potatoes & Vegetables!. Pan-Fried Garlic Butter Steak with Crispy Potatoes and Asparagus. Meet the equally simple and sexy date night meal that will change the way you tackle romantic dinners forever. A high heat sear on the steak followed by lots of basting with garlicky herb butter to finish off the cooking process.
My youngest son is such a steak and potatoes guy. He won't eat anything else but I can count on him to eat a good. Easy Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet with juicy seared steak and crispy roasted potatoes all oven baked in one pan. You can have Garlic Butter Steak, Crunchy Potatoes & Vegetables! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Steak, Crunchy Potatoes & Vegetables!
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 3 medium of Carrots.
- Prepare 3 of Corn Cobs.
- You need 400 grams of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare 5 large of Potatoes cubed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chives.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 250 grams of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 3 large of Rump Steak.
Nothing goes together better than garlic steak and potatoes! If you love steak, you'll go crazy for these ultra popular Garlic Steak and Potato Foil Packs, the BEST Ever Quick Steak Marinade, and Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce. This quick and classic steak and potato dinner gets elevated with a rich and herbaceous garlic herb butter. Soft butter, a pile of fresh herbs, and a couple cloves of garlic are all you need to make this decadent compound butter.
Garlic Butter Steak, Crunchy Potatoes & Vegetables! step by step
- 1- Slice Carrots & Add Corn Cobbs, frozen Peas & Carrots To steamer or pot & cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked..
- 2- Preheat deep fryer to hot chips setting or fairly high. Whilst heating up, Season Cubed potatoes with chives & salt. Once the fryer is hot Add potatoes & cook until golden Brown..
- 3- Heat Pan & cook Steak Until Desired. Whilst steak is cooking mix Garlic & Softened butter until smooth, scoop in to 3 separate ball piles & put in the freezer to firm until the steaks are ready..
- 4- When Everything is cooked serve & Add a scoop of garlic butter on each steak..
- 5- Sit Back & Enjoy :).
Transfer to a plate to rest. Juicy steak and crisp-golden potatoes are pan-seared and cooked to perfection with a luscious garlic, herbs and butter sauce. The thing we love with flank is that it's a lean, yet soft cut of beef, meaning this garlic butter steak recipe is nearly impossible to mess up. The oil creates a thermal bridge which helps to evenly transfer heat to the steak. They're using a lot of oil to absorb the garlic flavor and coat the steak in it.