Perfect Sesame Chicken. Flawless Sesame Chicken (Restaurant Style) Recipe by Petite Mommy. This is the recipe you've been looking for! It makes a perfect sesame chicken.
This is The Simplest Way to Prepare a Wonderful Sesame Chicken. You guessed it… Use the Crock-Pot! This recipe will definitely satisfy your craving for Chinese food. You can have Perfect Sesame Chicken using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect Sesame Chicken
- It’s of batter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Low-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dry sherry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 lb of Skinless, boneless chicken breast -cubed.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of White sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dark soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chile paste.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need of frying and garnish.
- It’s 1 quart of Olive oil for frying.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
Serve it over rice and with a side of steamed vegetables. It is a great low fat alternative to the restaurant style Sesame Chicken. Remove the chicken using a wire mesh strainer and drain on paper towels. Season with a little salt, to taste.
Perfect Sesame Chicken instructions
- Sift flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and baking powder into a bowl. Pour in low-sodium soy sauce, sherry, water, vegetable oil, and sesame oil; stir until smooth. Stir in chicken until coated with the batter, then cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, bring chicken broth, sugar, vinegar, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, chile paste, and garlic to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Dissolve cornstarch into water and stir into boiling sauce. Simmer until the sauce thickens and turns clear, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and keep sauce warm..
- Heat olive oil in deep fryer or large saucepan to a temperature of 375°F (190 degrees C)..
- Drop in the battered chicken pieces, a few at a time and fry until they turn golden brown and float to the top of the oil, 3-4 minutes. Drain inn serving plate. To serve, place fried chicken pieces onto a serving platter and pour the hot sauce overtop. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds to garnish.
Pro tip: Alternatively, you can use red wine vinegar to replace the soy sauce in the mixture. Add the chicken to the bag, seal it up and turn to coat. Eye it to make sure every inch of the chicken is thoroughly covered. Chat Replay is disabled for this Premiere. Learn how to cook great Perfect sesame chicken – allrecipes.com.