potato sandwich. The Best Mashed Potato Sandwich Recipes on Yummly Follow these few, simple steps to make them creamy and tasty! Potato sandwich recipe or aloo sandwich is one of the most delicious and easy Indian sandwich recipes that can be made without much effort.
My kids are no exception to this. I make lot of Potato recipes for them. This potato sandwich is made sometimes for their after school snack. You can cook potato sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of potato sandwich
- Prepare 8 medium of potatoes peeled wash sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mayonnaise per sandwich.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Heinz ketchup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 12 slice of bread two slices per sandwich.
Fry until the potatoes are browned and crisp on the outside and tender on the inside and the onions are tender. (Do not turn the potatoes until they are crisp.) Taste for seasoning. Grill or broil the bread until toasted on one side. Smear the untoasted sides generously with mustard and layer the bacon, potatoes and onions on top of one mustard. Scrumptious and satiating, the Potato Sandwich is the ideal snack to appease your hunger!
potato sandwich instructions
- heat oil in a fryer I deep fried these you can fry in small batches for crispy or large batches for soft.
- set on a paper towel to drain excess oil salt pepper and garlic while hot.
- mayonnaise your bread add ketchup enjoy one of my childhood favorites.
Buttery, chutney-lined bread is sandwiched with a tasty potato mixture and toasted on a tava till it is. These simple pantry sandwiches deliver that with a hit of spice and the occasional crackle of crunchy potato skin. Inspired by northern Indian aloo sandwiches, this version swaps smashed roasted. Potato sandwiches are definitely one of my favorites, and they are amazingly simple to make at home! Really they are just a step up from grilled cheese sandwiches, but so full of flavor.