Glazed Doughnuts. Glaze Doughnuts, now serving delicious doughnuts in the Las Vegas Community Bringing Delectable Donuts to Your Tastebuds As newcomers to the donut world, we've learned the craft of perfecting the finest donuts from our father. As close to "those doughnuts" as I've been able to make at home. In addition to great donuts, Glaze is proud to serve the finest quality fresh-roasted and organic Arabica coffee beans from various continents around the world.
Put on racks to let the glaze harden. Original Glazed Donuts (Krispy Kreme Recipe Copycat) Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can cook Glazed Doughnuts using 22 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glazed Doughnuts
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 2 envelope of active dry yeast.
- You need 1/4 cup of warm water (110f-115f).
- Prepare 2 cup of warm milk (110f-115f).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter,softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot mashed potatoes (with out add milk and butter?.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon extract (optinal).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 9 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinamon.
- It’s 9 3/4 of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of oil for deep frying.
- You need of Coffee Glaze.
- It’s 6 tbsp of cold milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of instant coffee granuales.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter,softened.
- It’s 6 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinamon.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
See my Disclosure Policy for more information. Our glaze, fillings and pastries are homemade (or grown in our herb garden). Our dough is also made in-house. We don't use any frozen or pre-made dough.
Glazed Doughnuts instructions
- In a large bowl,dissolve yeast in warm water,.
- Add the milk,and butter.
- add the lemon extract if desired..
- 3 cups of flour.Beat until smoothe..
- stir inenough remaining flour to form a soft dough..
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,about 1 hour..
- punch down dough.
- On a well floured surface,roll out to 1/2 inch thickness..
- Cut with a 2 1/2 inch.doughnut cutter..
- Place on greased baking sheets..
- Cover and let rise for 45 minutes..
- Mean while for the glaze..
- Combine 6 tablespoons milk, coffee and vanilla..
- stir to dissolve coffee,.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter sugar cinamon,and salt..
- Gradualy add milk mixture,beat until smoothe,adding additional milk to make a dipping consistancy..
- To deep fry.
- in an electric skillet, or a deep fryer, heat oil to 375°F..
- Drop doughnuts in to oil gradualy so not to splash,a few at a time so oil doesnt cool to fast.when slightly browning turn over by poking with a stick or handle end of wooden spoon.(this all happens real fast dont over cook they will cook real quick.about 1 1/2 minutes per side.or until golden..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Important: dip tops in glaze while warm, It makes a difference..
- ENJOY. The real fun will be making different flavored glazes that is up to your imagination, anyway you do them will be delish..
There are no preservatives, or any other random additives. Glazed – The Doughnut Café is Houston's own hand made doughnut café with a focus on specialty doughnuts. At Glazed, you can find everything from our maple bacon doughnut named #TheMacon to our famous Glazed Breakfast Sandwich (Glazed doughnut sliced in half filled with bacon, egg and cheese). We are Fry doughnuts a few at a time, turning once, until golden brown. Glaze doughnuts (see below) or shake warm in a paper sack with sugar.