Creamy Potato Salad.
You can have Creamy Potato Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Salad
- You need 3 pound of medium russet potatoes.
- You need 1 stalk of celery diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion diced.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs diced.
- Prepare of salt & pepper to liking.
- Prepare of paprika.
Creamy Potato Salad instructions
- Peel potatoes and place in a large pot, bring them to boil on medium high 20 to 25 minutes, test with fork to see if soft..
- In small sauce pan place eggs in hot water from sink then bring to boil for 6 to 7 minutes, set to side and cool..
- In a large mixing bowl place all other ingredients in bowl..
- Pour off water from potatoes and add with eggs in large mixing bowl with all ingredients. Blend with a mixer until creamy..
- Add paprika before serving. Enjoy..