Crispy Golden Chicken Strips. So this is how I make baked crumbed chicken. Baked breaded chicken – my way. Toast the breadcrumbs in the oven for just a few minutes.
A kids' all time favorite recipe. Highly recommended as well, this amazing flavorful chicken Francese recipe. This amazingly tender and easy to put together crunchy chicken strips recipe is genius. You can cook Crispy Golden Chicken Strips using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Golden Chicken Strips
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken Breast Tenderlion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of Pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Tony's Season Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Panko Japanese style bread crumbs.
We love recreating fun family favorite American restaurant meals at home and these tenders are great served with Cole Slaw, Baked Beans my famous Baked Mac and Cheese and Macaroni Salad. How to Keep Chicken Tenders Crispy after Frying. A lot of people find it difficult to keep the chicken tenders crispy after frying. This is due to several mistakes they do.
Crispy Golden Chicken Strips instructions
- Present deep fryer 400°F.
- mix flour , pepper , and Tonys season salt..
- lay chicken strips in the dry mix. To cover the strips evenly..
- Mix Egg, water, soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, and salt.
- dip chicken tenderlion strips in the wet mix.
- pour panko on a cookie sheet or regular pan.
- Roll strips in panko.
- deep fry strips for 15 mins or until golden brown and fully cooked.
- serve and enjoy.
These crispy Air Fryer Chicken Tenders are golden and juicy, so easy to make and perfect for weeknight cooking! I made these tasty chicken strips the other night for dinner along with some orzo with zucchini and tomatoes, and my family loved them! They are super easy and quick for weeknight meals. Place egg whites in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine cornflake crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper.