Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce.
You can have Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast, cut in cubes.
- You need Half of Onion, diced.
- It’s 5-7 of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 100 g of Whipped Cream (liquid cream).
Creamy Chicken with Mushroom Sauce step by step
- In a pan, fry the onions with a bit of oil until translucent.
- Add the chicken and stir fry until the chicken is cooked and starts getting a bit brown.
- Throw in the mushrooms and stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- Pour in the cream and turn off the heat (leave heat longer if you prefer thicker creamy sauce).
- Stir a bit the mix so that the cream covers everything (the cream should get a brown color from the rest).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Best served on top of some rice for example.