Spinach stuffed Mushroom cheese. Wow the party with these easy, delicious Stuffed Mushrooms. Remove stems from mushroom caps; reserve caps. Spoon into mushroom caps, mounding slightly.
They're easy to make and perfect for entertaining. If you love these be sure to try my incredibly popular Spinach Artichoke Dip. Take a spoonful of the spinach mixture and fill each mushroom top. You can cook Spinach stuffed Mushroom cheese using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach stuffed Mushroom cheese
- It’s 2 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 6 of clean Mushroom.
- You need 4 cloves of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 of medium size chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili flacks.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmersan cheese.
Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and sprinkle the mixture on top of the dip stuffed mushrooms. These easy cheesy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms are stuffed to the brim with the most amazing garlic, parmesan, and spinach cream cheese filling. They're great as a party appetizer and can even be prepped in advance the day before! These cheesy spinach stuffed mushrooms are, according to my mushroom-enthusiast husband, the best stuffed mushrooms.
Spinach stuffed Mushroom cheese step by step
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add chopped garlic, when it start to get brown add chopped onion..
- When it start to get brown add chili flacks and oregano and salt.
- Then add chopped spinach.. and let it cook for 5 min..
- Then add parmesan cheese and mix it well..
- Turn of the heat.
- Take cleaned mushrooms, make sure to remove its stem and clean it from inside as well.
- Stuff the spinach mixture inside the Mushrooms.
- Heat the pan and add some butter.when butter gets hot put all the stuff mushroom inside the pan..
- Put mozzarella cheese on top of each mushroom and cover the pan.let it cook on medium heat.
- The cheese will start to melt.when mushroom gets cooked properly and cheese turn golden brown then turn of the heat and serve it hot..
- Add oregano and chili flacks if needed..
Add ricotta cheese to spinach and toss till combined. Place caps on a greased pan and top with shredded cheese. Place mushroom on a platter and serve. Make Ahead Tips for Stuffed Mushrooms with Cream Cheese and Spinach. Pop out the stems of the mushroom too.