Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish.
You can cook Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish
- It’s 1-2 pcs of Kale.
- It’s 1 slice of Dried Salted Mackerel Fish (thick 1 cm.).
- You need 3 pcs of Red Chili (smashed).
- It’s 1 tsp of White Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 drops of Black Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic (smashed).
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
Sauteed Kale with Crispy Salted Mackerel Fish instructions
- Preparation : 1. Peel skin kale trunk the cut into 1" length (as picture). 2.Deep fry dried salted mackerel until golden brown then cut dice about 1 cm..
- Put vegetable oil in pan then add garlic, fry until scent..
- Add kale and seasoning with white soy sauce, oyster sauce, maggi sauce and water. Stir well and fast..
- Add salted fish and red chili, stir little and put in serving plate..
- Tip : taste is salty, sweet and little spicy. Kale texture is crunchy. It's good to eat with boiled rice or steamed jasmine rice. Additional recommend to eat with is freshly fried omelet. You also adjust salted mackerel into vegetarian soy protein, faked salted fish or other meat (pork, chicken, beef)..
- Enjoy your cooking..