Ray's' LOBSTER & SHRIMP CROSTINI'S WITH AVOCADO CILANTRO CREMA. Ray's Seafood Restaurant is a New England seafood restaurant located on the beach in Rye, NH. Ray's sells lobster, lobster rolls, fried clams, steamer clams, and many other New England seafood favorites. Follow Us! @c_raylobster See full feed.
Welcome to Ray's Seafood Market, a family owned & operated fish market providing a variety of fresh seafood including homemade seafood & clam chowders, live lobsters, shellfish, clams, shrimp, scallops, haddock, scrod, sole, salmon, swordfish, tuna, and much more, including seasonal specials! C-ray is the source for lobster dinners, lobster rolls, steamer clams, mussels and the day's catch of island caught seafood either live or cooked onsite, or packed to travel. The staff were soooo friendly and kind. You can have Ray's' LOBSTER & SHRIMP CROSTINI'S WITH AVOCADO CILANTRO CREMA using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' LOBSTER & SHRIMP CROSTINI'S WITH AVOCADO CILANTRO CREMA
- It’s 1 packages of imitation lobster meat or fresh lobster If you have.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of wheat or rye mini bread loaf.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jardin fruit seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic (jar).
- You need 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 3/4 lb of cooked shrimp.
- Prepare of cilantro crema.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of jardin fruit seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of avacado.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 3/4 of jalapeno.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt.
They even took the time to show us lobsters and gave us a little lobster anatomy lesson. While our food was cooking there was a warm fire to sit by outside. Twist off the claws and tails from the lobsters. Remove the meat, discarding the green tomalley and reserving the shells.
Ray's' LOBSTER & SHRIMP CROSTINI'S WITH AVOCADO CILANTRO CREMA instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- line a baking tray with foil and place your mini breads on there. You want a medium crunch crostini so youll need to keep an eye that they don't burn, they bake very fast. bake till crisp about 5 minutes or so.
- wash your lobster and shrimp & pat all excess water. chop your lobster & shrimp into small bite size pieces..
- heat a small skillet with butter Olive oil & garlic add in your lobster and seasonings cook for about 3 minutes do not overcook.Lobsters already precooked..
- to make your crema cut your avocado dice jalapeno & green onions. I like to use the cuisinart for a really smooth consistency. But if you don't have one you can use a blender and or mix by hand. Add all ingredients & seasoning and blend well all ingredients together. Add to a bowl and a splash of lime juice..
- Now to assemble your crostini just smother some dressing on crostini top with lobster & shrimp mixture and top with a couple slices of washed and dried fresh spinach.ENJOY!!.
- GREAT FAST APPETIZER.
A place to grab a late night snack; Where you may see a celebrity; A true family-run business; The world's most delightful lobster rolls; Nestled at the foot of Wiscasset's Main Street for decades. I fell in love with it. But, sadly, no lobster mac and cheese! I've never bought lobster before either but sounds like getting the meat was easy enough. No excuse as to why I cant make this.