KETO Belgium Waffles. Get Keto Belgian Waffles today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. Pour the Maple Flavor on top. I can't believe I used to make them on a regular basis (and then there was the additional maple syrup or golden syrup that was added on top).
Keto Belgian Waffles Written By TeamKeto. Home / Recipe / Keto Belgian Waffles. Are you doing Keto but miss waffles? You can cook KETO Belgium Waffles using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KETO Belgium Waffles
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar free vanilla syrup / or 1 tsp van ext + 2pk stevia.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of light oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter or vaniaflavor/extract.
- You need 1 cup of half and half (+/-).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xantham gum.
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
We have the most delicious and fluffiest Keto Waffles Recipe ever that is sure to impress the entire family. Once you learn how to make low carb waffles, the kids will go crazy over this delicious recipe. Home / Recipes / Breakfast / Low Carb Belgian Waffles Keto w/Coconut Flour. Low Carb Belgian Waffles Keto w/Coconut Flour.
KETO Belgium Waffles instructions
- In a large bowl mix wet ingredients and beat til frothy. Add dry ingredients to bowl and blend till smooth. Pour half batter into large Belgium waffle maker..
- Your waffle is done when it is golden brown on both sides and done in the middle..
Well, here it is…Keto Belgian Low Carb Paleo and Gluten-Free Waffles. These buttery fluffy waffles were made with coconut flour, eggs, real butter, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt. Making The Perfect Keto Waffles Dairy Free. These keto waffles can be made dairy free. To do this omit the heavy whipping cream, avocado oil and water and instead use three quarters of a can of Full Fat Coconut Milk.