Gluten-free Chocolate cookie.
You can cook Gluten-free Chocolate cookie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Chocolate cookie
- Prepare 2 cup of rice flour.
- You need 120 grams of butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar or honey.
- It’s 80 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 of any kind of nuts.
Gluten-free Chocolate cookie step by step
- Mixed (mushed )Warmed butter and rice flour. Add cocoa and sugar as well..
- If it's too warm to make a shape, put it in freezer a bit to make firm. Make a shape as you like..
- Put nuts on top and bake in the oven (180℃ 25min).
- After it's cooked, let it cool down and put fridge if needed..
- Put melted chocolate on top of cookies. Keep them in fridge to make firm..
- The texture may depend on a type of rice flour. Some rice flour turns out too hard..