Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato. Chinese Potato and Minced Pork Stew: Step-by-Step Photos I love potatoes, whether they are baked, fried, boiled, steamed, stewed or grilled – all are my favourite! Inspired by the Taiwanese comfort dish lu rou fan, this quick and tasty braised pork mince recipe makes for a perfect midweek meal. The pork is caramelised and then braised in soy sauce with Chinese five-spice.
See the ingredient list below for your easy reference. We would like to give special thanks to La Gourmet for. An easy stewed dish, combining softened potatoes and chewy minced pork in soy sauce. You can cook Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato
- You need 250 g of mince pork.
- It’s 1 of large potato.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chinese sesame oil.
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Dark soy sauce.
Add onions and stir fry until they just start to soften. Not only is it tasty, it's an economical way to stretch budgets and make really tasty meals with a small amount of protein. This ground pork vindaloo is spicy, tangy and absolutely delicious! Think of this dish as spicy comfort food: the Indian version of meat and potatoes – with a bit of tang!
Chinese Style Mince Pork Potato instructions
- Mix light soy sauce, sesame oil and white pepper into raw mince pork, leave marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, heat pan, add a little bit of oil, fry garlic until brown, add in potato and stir fry until semi soft. May add in a little water at times to help soften the potatoes..
- Add in mince pork and fry until meat is semi cooked, add dark soy sauce to achieve desired color. Fry until meat is cooked and served. Enjoy!.
This ground pork and potato vindaloo is the perfect weeknight recipe. It's really simple to make in an instant pot. Add onions and stir fry until they just start to soften. Push onions and garlic to side of the wok, then add marinaded minced pork. Stir fry pork until semi-cooked, breaking the meat to smaller bits with your spatula while doing so.